1.To integrate the College of Engineering, Managing and Design’s resources and faculties in similar fields so we can research in the professional skills as follows:
(1) T he evolvement packaging design and packaging material technology.
(2) The research and usage of commercial and publishing design.
(3) The dealing with multimedia and image design.
(4) The research and application in Computer Aided Design (CAD).
(5) The utilization’s of human-gene engineering on design.
(6) The applications of system’s design and design methodology.
(7) Product proposal and design management.
(8) The development of product improvement and communication technology.
(9) The design and planning of exhibitions.
(10) The plotting of living space for senior’s and unobstructed environments.
(11) The design and planning of performing stages.
(12) The plot and study of total community build up.
(13) Public environment’s visual plotting.
(14) The plotting and research of urban planning, construction design, outlook design and interior design.
(15) Other research design occupations.
2. The execution and evaluation of running design technology research schemes.
3. Collecting the latest information of design development. Publishing periodicals for the college’s students and staff, as well as business people, to reference.
4. Building cooperative relationships and human resource interchange with private and public organizations domestically and internationally. Collaboration among industry, government and the university to elevate domestic design levels.
5. Accepting contracts from private/public organizations and industries to survey particular topics on design techniques, to give counseling for techniques and to make product.